NIGHT OF LIGHTS EVENT SCHEDULE & INFORMATION
Night of Lights is a holiday celebration at Canyon Lodge, presented by the Southern California Ford Dealers. There will be an on-the-hill firework show, a torchlight parade, live music, and more.
Schedule of Events
||Family Fun (snowmobile rides, sledding, Woolly's Igloo, face painting, & more)
||Evening festivities and food concessions open
||Live music with Sgt. Pepper- a Beatles cover band
||Rooftop Viewing Area (5th floor) and Family Club Room (4th floor) open. Check in on the 4th floor of Canyon Lodge to receive a wristband.
||Bubble Magic Show at the 3rd floor ticket lobby
||Night of Lights Show presented by The Southern California Ford Dealers
||On-the-snow after-party and live music with Sgt. Pepper
||Photos with Santa and Woolly at the 3rd floor ticket lobby
||Last Gondola ride to The Village
- Food and drinks are available for purchase in the following locations: Edge & Wedge, Cave Bar, Satellite Bar (in ticket lobby), outside, Grizzly Bar and Food Court, in the Club Room* and at the Rooftop Viewing Area*.
*Wristband required for entry
- Dress warm (hats, gloves, etc) and be prepared for snow.
- If you participate in any outdoor kids activities you will need to sign a release – registration for outdoor activities is located by Woolly’s igloo.
- Sorry, no dogs allowed at the event.
- #MammothBeanie giveaways will take place at 4PM at The Village Plaza and Canyon Lodge entrance.